Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another visitor in Seoul...

If you can believe it, I had yet another visitor in Korea! Jared came first....then my parents came...and as of recently, my boyfriend came to see me! I feel so lucky to have such great people in my life to take the time and effort to come and visit me on the other side of the world!
So my bf and I have an interesting story. We have 100 mutual friends and had heard each others' names many times before, but had never met. And although we started dating in the fall of 2010, we had never properly met until he came to visit this past January. It wasn't hard to find him at the airport being that he was the only person with blond hair. But do you know how hard it is to walk up to someone that you've never met in person yet feel like you know so well and just say "hi."? Talk about butterflies.
So we survived that and had the best 12 days together! There was a lot of asking each other questions like, "so what is your favorite color?" and "what do you like to do for fun?" There were also some thumb wars (I forgot how stupid-fun that is) and a LOT of eating Korean food. He observed some of my classes, met my friends and coworkers, and we all went to an alien norebong (karaoke room) together. Great times! Then, unfortunately, he of course had to return home. It was sad to say goodbye, but so glad we decided to make it work. See you in the spring, Josh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment