Saturday, April 3, 2010

Well hello!

Welcome to my blog! For those of you that know me, I told you I was going to keep a blog of my experiences whilst away from the glorious city of Chicago. I am starting a bit (a bit!) later than previously planned, nevertheless, here I am! First and foremost, Chicago, please know that you are missed. Friends and family, likewise. However, I am having a grand time learning the world that is Seoul, South Korea.


I hope that if you decide to read this, you will enjoy. And please, feel free to add comments, concerns, snide remarks, etc! And I hope that if you stumble upon this blog and have any advice for me while living my life in Seoul, you will share!

3 comments:

  1. Jacki - you are missed here in Chicago! Jay and I did Pop's for Champagne last night and definitely thought of you and Jayna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacki - I am so proud of you and LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. Makes me want to pack my bags, pick up and leave! I cant wait to come visit you (oh, oops I may have just invited myself to South Korea...hope that's ok).

    Be well and keep writing. I love to live vicariously through your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacki! Congrats on this amazing journey. So excited to follow along! Hoping to head over to Asia this fall - I'll let you know if Seoul is a stop. Best of luck!!!
    xoxo
    Shara

    ReplyDelete